Are you looking for an internship where you can work independently, take own initiatives, and actively be engaged in all areas of the organization? Are you service-minded, solution-oriented and eager to take on new challenges?
An internship with SACC-CO means you will be an important part of all our activities, e.g: manage our website and social media; create and develop marketing material for emails, social media and events; organize and execute various events; help further develop/organize internal documentation and execute routine administrative tasks; communicate with our business network, partners and members; and help to further increase value for all stakeholders.
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing.
- To participate in the SACC-USA Trainee Program you must be a current or recent student at a Swedish or Finnish institution of higher learning (category Intern) or have a degree from such an institution and one year's experience in the field (category Trainee).
- Education/experience of Marketing is an advantage.
- Highly motivated and business-minded.
- An outgoing personality and strong communication skills.
- Good organizational and administrative skills and have the ability to work independently.
We are always open to applicants, please feel free to contact us!