Our Corporate Member TOBE Outerwear is looking for a motivated individual to be their Staff Accountant at their office in Denver, Colorado.
TOBE is a fast-growing manufacturer of elite gear for the backcountry – whether you’re on a snowboard, snowmobile or pair of skis. TOBE is based in northern Sweden with a growing team at its North American headquarters in Denver.
The primary responsibility of the Staff Accountant is to maintain and control the General Ledger accounts and business transactions of the organization by applying the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) that include analytical work and thorough review of financial records. The Staff Accountant will monitoring depreciations, CapEx spend and disposals, report directly to the CFO based in Sweden and have daily interaction with the North American CEO.
- Assist the team with day to day, monthly and year end operations.
- Collection, analysis and organization of information from the general ledger system. Maintenance of these records and files by preparing and inputting entries and conducting regular reconciliations.
- Assist in preparation of internal and external financial statements.
- Assist in budget and cash flow projections, management and reporting.
- Manage inventory, including receipt of goods, entering of annual counts and review of inventory inconsistencies
- Reconciliation of internal company accounts between the Swedish and United States Company
- Prepare expense accruals, payments, disbursements and reconciliations.
- Manage bank and Expense Report data entry, statements and reconciliations.
- Maintain fixed assets, monitoring depreciations, CapEx spend and disposals.
- Manage AP and AR
- Prepare and send monthly Statements to dealers.
- Manage quarterly Sales Tax payments.
- Arrange, develop and analyze information scenarios in spreadsheet reports.
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new accounting procedures as needed.
- Maintain financial process files and documents.
- Uphold confidentiality practices internally and externally.
- Help with dealer and consumer order-related Customer Service as needed during peak season.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in General Ledger management and related responsibilities.
- SAP Business One (or similar high-end ERP) experience.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines by prioritizing workloads.
- Possess excellent analytical skills and a keen attention to detail.
- A self-starter with problem solving skills.
- Preferably, knowledge of e-commerce as well as inventory processes and controls
- Must have a courteous, friendly, enthusiastic, professional demeanor that acts as a team player in a fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Advanced/Expert in Excel)
- A passion for winter sports!
If interested, please apply through the following link: