- This event has passed.
LinkedIn Educational Presentation Series with Joyce Feustel – session 2
June 16 @ 5:00 pm
The Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce in Colorado is proudly presenting a webinar on LinkedIn
Do you have more time on your hands since the stay-at-home orders? Take advantage of this opportunity to further yourself and discover how you want to brand yourself professionally! We are proudly presenting our LinkedIn Educational Presentation Series in two sessions. This event is open for all and free of charge.
Session 1 (May 27): Showcase Yourself, Your Business & Your Brand on LinkedIn
Description: Make the most of the features of your LinkedIn profile, and learn how to reference organizations you work and/or volunteer for.
- Cover image, profile headline, contact info
- About and featured sections
- Work and volunteer experience
- Skills and recommendations
Session 2 (June 16): Schmooze and Share on LinkedIn
Description: Learn how to use LinkedIn more effectively to help you:
- Build and nurture your business relationships
- Share your expertise and enhance your professional brand
- Promote the organizations you belong to via your posts on LinkedIn
- Stay in touch virtually with colleagues when we can’t see them personally
About the speaker
Joyce Feustel, Founder, Boomers’ Social Media Tutor LLC – read more here
Joyce Feustel has been active on LinkedIn for over 10 years. In 2010 she founded Boomers’ Social Media Tutor and went full-time with her business in March 2013 after retiring from a 17-year career in sales. Through her tutoring and training services, she helps business professionals to use social media, especially LinkedIn and Facebook, more effectively and productively.
- Members of SACC-CO will be offered a free 20 minutes one-on-one session
- All SACC members will be offered $90/h (regularly $115) for one-on-one sessions
DATE: 27th of May & 16th of June
TIME: 5pm – 6pm MDT