Apply now!: Paid Marketing and Communications Intern to TOBE Outerwear!
Shared internship position between TOBE Outerwear U.S. and SACC Colorado, with start in August/September 2019. We are processing applications now!
General Trainee Position at SACC-CO
As a part of a small, non-profit organization you will assist with most daily tasks, including:
- Event Organization: Planning and carrying out different networking events for our members.
- Basic Accounting: Receiving and sending invoices/payments and recording it in the bookkeeping system. Presenting the records to board members at board meetings.
- Marketing and Communication: Regular updates to our webpage and social media accounts. Create event invitations. Reaching out to members and potential members.
- Connecting with other regional chambers to develop SACC-CO to help future interns to quickly be productive and feel at home with our chamber.
- Membership: Implementing membership and community development plans and managing memberships
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- You must be a Swedish citizen (to receive a J-1 visa) and be fluent in both oral and written Swedish and English.
- Highly motivated and business-minded.
- An outgoing personality and strong communication skills.
- Good organizational and administrative skills and have the ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of accounting software and/or web page maintenance is an advantage
Duration of training period
Unpaid for 6 months